Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday is Scrapeday™?

Did I miss a memo?

Was Saturday designated Scrapeday™ and nobody told me?

Today's attackers should've been filmed and released onto video as "Bots Gone Wild" as there were as many as 5 at a time hitting me that were masking as a browser, well masking the user agent only, not their bad behavior.

The boys over a live-servers.net must've noticed they were being stopped and tried to send a new can of whoop ass from the following IPs:

  • 88.208.193.65
  • 88.208.193.67
  • 88.208.200.198
  • 88.208.200.236
  • 88.208.200.220
I'm so done with them now that anything coming from live-servers.net is just going to get the big FUCK YOU from first contact.

The other thing that caught my attention today were several scrapers that used multiple IPs to avoid detection, big shock, but was being tracked by the cookie again which stopped the morons as they hit several landmines. It's just priceless to think someone goes to all the trouble to use what most likely was a series of proxies to avoid detection but don't dump the cookie when the IP switched to a different network.

God I love idiots, they just make my work easier.

No comments: