Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Competitor Pulls Better Fiasco

Sending blank pages to the Big 3 search engines that I did was admittedly bad, but what I saw on a so-called competitor site tonight is priceless:

Error

Sorry, you have reached either a non-existent site or the site has been suspended (or deactivated) due to Disk Space Violation / Exceeded.

Site Owner: Please refer to this help page for information.

Makes me smile as this crap-of-the-month-club web site is the only one I've ever complained about to Matt Cutts as I don't mind others being ahead of me in the SERPs, it happens, all fair in love and war but this crap site appears to only be at the top of the heap by gaming DMOZ.

Just what I wanted to hear that someone got to the top by putting spamming ad-ridden gargage at the top of a major keyword using that corrupt so-called authority site.

That's ok, they can't be making nearly as much money or they wouldn't appear to be on shared web hosting with a disabled site.

Looks like I get to do some of the giggling this time ;)

2 comments:

IncrediBILL said...

I'm keeping an eye on this one.

They are still offline with the same error on DAY 2 - WHEE!

IncrediBILL said...

Sadly, competitor came back online.

Boo and hoo