Monday, December 19, 2005

Very Fucking Funny

Apparently someone having a wee bit of time on their hands is trying to make me spit soda on my screen every time I look at what keywords are referring people to this web site.

Today we have:

Yes, I know the tequila wasn't using that same magical keyword, but I'm assuming someone has to be drinking a lot of it to keep looking for that horse to have sex with.

Well ya know what?

If looks like I have some fucking rank in MSN!

Fuck you very much!

UPDATE - ok, I don't know who did it but you all need to get a life

New entries today worth mentioning:
Very fucking funny, but I think we'll just stop reporting on this topic and move on to more mainstream things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure thing. Can we say PSA?

IncrediBILL said...

Who said anything about using AdSense?

It's not the cat's meow for this keyword!